New Video! Save your money!

meritocracy

If you’re getting paid almost 40/hr and can’t survive two weeks without a paycheck your a complete maroon plain and simple.
I don't think it's that simple. People make mistakes and then get their act together and have to keep paying for those mistakes later on. Debt, kids, wives, husbands, drugs, whatever.

rod

Retired 23 years
I wish UPS would build town-houses near every center for our families to live in. I would love to walk to work.
UPS should have Company Stores like the old coal mines did. And Company towns and housing. They should pay in UPS currency.

Overpaid Union Thug

I see far too many $70,000 vehicles in our parking lot and those are also the same people that cannot afford to put any money in their 401k plan
I bet many of those truck owners (probably like most in America) rarely put anything in the beds of those trucks. And probably pay for garbage pickup at home because (despite living five minutes from a garbage convenience center) there’s no way in hell they’re EVER putting it in those truck beds either.

rod

Retired 23 years
I bet many of those truck owners (probably like most in America) rarely put anything in the beds of those trucks. And probably pay for garbage pickup at home because (despite living five minutes from a garbage convenience center) there’s no way in hell they’re EVER putting it in those truck beds either.
I've always (since about 10 years after I started working) had NICE new trucks. A car salesman friend told me early on that when it came to trade allowance in it don't matter what the condition of the "inside" of the box was so use your truck like it was intended. Today's spray in bed liner products make truck beds almost bullet proof for scratches and such.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
How many top rate FT delivery drivers do you know that can't pay their bills without 10 hours of OT every week?
Idk I don’t really ask people’s financial crap but the group of people that I talk to everyone has a house and are doing extremely well. No one drives crazy trucks or has boats either. Wel one guy drives a 80k truck but he works 60hrs a week and paid it in cash and his house is paid off soooo yea idk

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Idk I don’t really ask people’s financial crap but the group of people that I talk to everyone has a house and are doing extremely well. No one drives crazy trucks or has boats either. Wel one guy drives a 80k truck but he works 60hrs a week and paid it in cash and his house is paid off soooo yea idk

Since some clowns recently started sawing off catalytic converters...We haven't seen a 80 K Truck in our employee's parking lot for months...

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
This hated for $80k+ trucks...

From you who drive $60k+ cars that you have to hire or ask a guy with a $80k+ truck to pull your ass out the snow or help pick up your item from home Depot are hilarious.

My truck was waaaaaaay more than $80k...

Oh and Raptors are gay.

Who buys a 6cyl truck anyway...

Unless your financial situation is waaaaaaaay better than the next...

Then what you say is just an opinion.

And well...

On topic.

Helping some kinda way I think.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
This hated for $80k+ trucks...

From you who drive $60k+ cars that you have to hire or ask a guy with a $80k+ truck to pull your ass out the snow or help pick up your item from home Depot are hilarious.

My truck was waaaaaaay more than $80k...

Oh and Raptors are gay.

Who buys a 6cyl truck anyway...

Unless your financial situation is waaaaaaaay better than the next...

Then what you say is just an opinion.

And well...

On topic.

Helping some kinda way I think.
Used is better