New Video! Scan Every Box!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Never trust a supervisor to do the right thing when they send a message telling you to bring a misload back and to not sheet it. NEVER.
i told drivers to do this all the time and most of the time i would get it out with an air driver

if it didn't go out though, it got sheeted missed 100% and i just ignored any FT sup that told me to do anything else, manager had my back completely, it was a good center

Philipjfry

I’ve been with the company for the last two years. I’ve been told to only to report the misload through the board, and have never sheeted one as missed. There has been two instances where someone has come and gotten them.
Mgmt goes fing bananas when you send in “missed”
Only acceptable when something is “damaged”, they prefer missed.
They have instructed us not to send in misses this week.
I feel like I’m in for a rude awaking one day.

Coldworld

I’ve been with the company for the last two years. I’ve been told to only to report the misload through the board, and have never sheeted one as missed. There has been two instances where someone has come and gotten them.
Mgmt goes fing bananas when you send in “missed”
Only acceptable when something is “damaged”, they prefer missed.
They have instructed us not to send in misses this week.
I feel like I’m in for a rude awaking one day.
Just do your job properly, dont cut corners and don’t get hurt or caught up in a lie and you will have a long career here…I’ve seen my fair share of “runners” either get fired for doing something shady or get injured so bad they had to quit…it’s not worth it.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
If I have a misload and I don’t receive instructions on what to do with it I just toss it in the woods with all the fedex boxes.

JL 0513

Maybe if they didn't treat "missed" as the end of the world, guys wouldn't do anything to avoid it. If the company wants honesty, how about allowing missed pkgs once in a while?