New Video! The 7 Deadly Sins that will get you FIRED

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I can't think of one person at my old center who wasn't fired at least once. There was a time when they would fire you for looking cross eyed. I never saw any firing that stuck if the guy fought it. Firing guys was just another means of harassment to them because they knew it was a waste of time in the long run.
I know. I wasnt kidding. Management was so dumb at my hub with the harassment. It only made most of us do things strickly by the book. I think I added 3 hours a week to my route by doing this. Multiply this by several hundred drivers.

We had so many managers with mental issues. One tried to kill himself. A couple died of heart attacks before age 50. Most took turns taking mental health leaves . The smart ones quit. Some were transferred out. Then we would get rejects from other hubs and the whole cycle would start all over.

After I found out about all their problems I started feeling a little sorry for management.

A "little" and then they would screw with me again and then I'd say SCREW IT!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I can't think of one person at my old center who wasn't fired at least once. There was a time when they would fire you for looking cross eyed. I never saw any firing that stuck if the guy fought it. Firing guys was just another means of harassment to them because they knew it was a waste of time in the long run.
I was "fired" during the one day strike in 1994 when we were walking picket ( we struck over the company raising the weight limit to 150 without consulting the union over it) .The next day i got a call at start time wanting to know just where the hell i was and WHY wasnt I at work. good times

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I was "fired" during the one day strike in 1994 when we were walking picket ( we struck over the company raising the weight limit to 150 without consulting the union over it) .The next day i got a call at start time wanting to know just where the hell i was and WHY wasnt I at work. good times

Similar to what is happening in the Ukraine.. the Company was testing Carey during the 1994 one day strike. Expect the same with O’Brien this year (Standard of Procedure) probing for a weakness...