New Video! What are the Roles in the Union and what do they do?

Coldworld

I read some of those comments on there and it’s hilarious what people will post under their own name.
There are some comments that totally flame the company…some people are absolutely fed up with what’s been going on the last few years and aren’t afraid to convey it.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
There are some comments that totally flame the company…some people are absolutely fed up with what’s been going on the last few years and aren’t afraid to convey it.

Somebody download the song...”Part of the Union” by the band Strawbs...

I would if I could..👍...thanks

Cowboy Mac

The company put the option to allow comments, so they should have expected those types of remarks. As long as they aren’t cursing or threatening in manner I don’t think the company can do anything.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Very well done shout out to Brown Café, Classy. Definitely not roasting your videos brother those are great questions for a newer members, and some older members and you answer a lot of them for people it’s a great work you’re doing.
Myodb

Coldworld

The company put the option to allow comments, so they should have expected those types of remarks. As long as they aren’t cursing or threatening in manner I don’t think the company can do anything.
I think some of those folks are mgt actually..lol.. many non operational posts