New Video! What chaos has the Layoffs created?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We need to eliminate Saturdays
🧔‍♂️✊

Just wait until Sundays come into play. I know… I know… that will never happen right? FedEx, Amazon and ever USPS has drivers out on Sunday. How long until UPS has to do what the competition is doing to keep up? Tic Tock it’s just a matter of time.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Just wait until Sundays come into play. I know… I know… that will never happen right? FedEx, Amazon and ever USPS has drivers out on Sunday. How long until UPS has to do what the competition is doing to keep up? Tic Tock it’s just a matter of time.
I know what ur saying my union brother but I think the pickups monday kinda putting that to a hault..most pickups during the day the same time. They can only combine so many
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So we will have Mon-Thursday, (4-10's) drivers and Friday, Saturday, Sunday drivers (3-12's).

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So we will have Mon-Thursday, (4-10's) drivers and Friday, Saturday, Sunday drivers (3-12's).

They will figure out some kind of combination. I remember back when drivers thought there was no way UPS would ever have Saturdays as a regular work day. Unfortunately whatever the competition does UPS has to follow or be at a disadvantage. It might take some time but I think it is coming faster than we think.

@RoswellHub
7qSkk3wDWPOkYdzv9g.gif