New Video! WTF are the METHODS? (Package Drivers Only)

Thebrownblob

Another good video. Thanks for discussing the mirror situation. They’ve been trying to write people up for methods when there is no method for folding in mirrors, they don’t even know their rules.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Another good video. Thanks for discussing the mirror situation. They’ve been trying to write people up for methods when there is no method for folding in mirrors, they don’t even know their rules.
They cherry pick when it’s to the company’s advantage and they can screw you.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They make them up as they go along. Have them drive and deliver next time you're out with one of them and see how many methods they don't do during that time.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Tucking in your mirror is not a method but they like to use the failure to follow instructions
We need language in the contract that directly says that employees will to their best ability follow all SAFETY and DRIVING methods but will not be facing discipline if they forget or don't do one. They are using something that is supposedly put in place for our safety against us which is plain wrong. Should go for all of their alleged "methods." I know they have tried to use the "not following methods" against drivers and it hasn't gone anywhere but at least here it was a pita to document everything and have drivers go through major headache to get them off their asses...we need a better way.

OhShoot

Middle fingers up!!
Like when the company will hand out during the pcm these papers going over things like use of horn and backing scenarios asking you to sign. I don't sign cause that's a contract within a contract. Eff em