New Video! WTF are the METHODS? (Package Drivers Only)

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Next year I can try again. Supposedly this was the last year of the Eaton 10s. Auto from now on
You can just use the automatics and that's all you'll be allowed to drive. I know some drivers like being Mr. Trucker with the gear shifting, but unless you are on ice or sketch road conditions having an auto is just so nice IMO.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
I saw the complete list of methods for pre-tripping one time. If you followed it word for word it would take you at LEAST a half hour every morning to pre-trip--probably longer.

Brownwind

You can just use the automatics and that's all you'll be allowed to drive. I know some drivers like being Mr. Trucker with the gear shifting, but unless you are on ice or sketch road conditions having an auto is just so nice IMO.
The Mack’s are great. Just push the button and go.
Even an inexperienced person like me can cover with those trucks

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I had a training run to Moline with a hill run so downshifting in the right gear made sense than braking and releasing

It's getting bad my friend
Even the supervisors are happy with the way the company has been run right now
are you high? no they're not at all

Carol was kinda doing good with management with culture and MIP changes that were, for the most part, a big improvement over what we'd had

then we got greedy over the contract and dragged it out WAY too long, caused a lot of chaos on the management side, then we lose volume and corporate freaks out and starts firing management

even if we do need to "right size" the corporation, which i accept to a degree, it can be done best with attrition and a lot of shuffling until we get to a headcount that works; the layoffs this year have made management more bitter towards corporate than i've ever seen in my career; not like she gives a :censored2: of course, no one really cares what a non C-suite anybody thinks, but the morale drop is absolutely affecting production

are you high? no they're not at all

Carol was kinda doing good with management with culture and MIP changes that were, for the most part, a big improvement over what we'd had

then we got greedy over the contract and dragged it out WAY too long, caused a lot of chaos on the management side, then we lose volume and corporate freaks out and starts firing management

even if we do need to "right size" the corporation, which i accept to a degree, it can be done best with attrition and a lot of shuffling until we get to a headcount that works; the layoffs this year have made management more bitter towards corporate than i've ever seen in my career; not like she gives a :censored2: of course, no one really cares what a non C-suite anybody thinks, but the morale drop is absolutely affecting production
I was being sarcastic