No 6 punch OT

If you're trying to go back 3 months and collect for lost wages you may have troubles
It’s a known issue that there were issues properly paying 22.4’s for it in my center. I’ve also had numerous issues because they put me in the system as a supervisor when I got hired. I’m getting my money.

No how many Mondays are you trying to get paid for?

You said it’s a known issue? Why weren’t you checking every week?
It just came to everyone's attention that it was happening. I was checking my time cards, but wasn't aware Monday's were supposed to be time and a half as they never were for me. It's been about 6 months, longer for some other guys. One guy got like $1,800 back.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
good for you all. Saturdays are always a nail-biter because they don't update the overtime until the end of the day or the start of Monday. But here at least they actually do pay it out by the time the check arrives.

It was happening to a bunch of new people and nothing was being done. Pissed off the center manager Filed a grievance and magically they want to fix everyone’s 6 punch.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
It was happening to a bunch of new people and nothing was being done. Pissed off the center manager Filed a grievance and magically they want to fix everyone’s 6 punch.
It happened in our building last peak. There is a box that has to be clicked on in the computer for 6th & 7th day punch to be paid appropriately. After it came to light (by the second day) the management corrected it and it was right from then on. This happened in multiple buildings.