"No family life" with UPS

john chesney

Im pretty sure I'm probably older than you and seen a lot more than you. I wake up every day and work my ass off to provide for my wife and 3 kids and go out of my way to be respectful and responsible for my life.. I do it all with the conservative belief that nobody owes me anything and if I ever hate something it's up to me to change it. Having intelligent responses and calling out somebody for being an :censored2: makes you think I can't wipe my own ass? Elaborate.
Relax dude if this gets you upset ups management will have a field day with you. Repeat after me I give zero :censored2:s about what anyone on the brown cafe thinks of me or ups management. Now that is some good advice

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Relax dude if this gets you upset ups management will have a field day with you. Repeat after me I give zero :censored2:s about what anyone on the brown cafe thinks of me or ups management. Now that is some good advice
That's what I'm saying. If you can't take it here, you can't take it there. Even if you like your management team, they will one day not be there, so don't try and prove yourself to the next boss either, cause he will be gone too.

Dumbo

No worries man. I'm not mad, bro. More or less just bored and I like to call out people when I feel the need to. I could care less what people think of me. I sleep every night like a lil baby. Then I wake up and mommy wipes my ass.

john chesney

That's what I'm saying. If you can't take it here, you can't take it there. Even if you like your management team, they will one day not be there, so don't try and prove yourself to the next boss either, cause he will be gone too.
You will never go under the bus so fast if it comes down to your ass or managements ass

john chesney

I'm a little nervous hearing about all that. It seems consistent across the board. I have a pretty thick skin and a great work ethic but I can see how it can be totally draining constantly being criticized for doing your job. I'm surprised they wouldn't have higher management standards and focus on employee morale. When you have employees that are respected you have better production.
Did he just say employee morale hahahhahahaha