NO GLOBAL WARMING FOR THE ELITES?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
China has stolen many industrial and military secrets from the U.S. and are still actively engaged in doing so. You think their placing spies in Congressional offices or as drivers for U.S. Senators is because they're swell people? I'm sure there are decent people in China but I wouldn't characterize their leadership that way.

do we any proof of this ???

vantexan

it could be propaganda. USA fears anyone becoming stronger and bigger than them. Why not work together?
So liberal Diane Feinstein and Eric Swalwell were lying about the spies? Chinese companies using manufacturing techniques that were the intellectual property of American companies without permission is just propaganda? China building up its navy to 450 ships, surpassing us, is no big deal? China pressuring Taiwan, the Philippines, and others in the South China Sea is just lies? Nobody can know anything true about China unless it's all positive? The Chinese under Mao didn't kill 60 million? They haven't enslaved over a million Uighurs? Anti-Chinese propaganda hardly seems wise by people benefiting from that economic relationship. Could it be that we're starting to realize the monster we've created?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
So liberal Diane Feinstein and Eric Swalwell were lying about the spies? Chinese companies using manufacturing techniques that were the intellectual property of American companies without permission is just propaganda? China building up its navy to 450 ships, surpassing us, is no big deal? China pressuring Taiwan, the Philippines, and others in the South China Sea is just lies? Nobody can know anything true about China unless it's all positive? The Chinese under Mao didn't kill 60 million? They haven't enslaved over a million Uighurs? Anti-Chinese propaganda hardly seems wise by people benefiting from that economic relationship. Could it be that we're starting to realize the monster we've created?
lol bro if we can have a big ass military, why in the :censored2: cant anyone else? You just proved my point that USA is worried about somebody rivaling them. Look this is just my opinion, but I really doubt China would send its entire army to Taiwan. Don’t see it happening.

vantexan

lol bro if we can have a big ass military, why in the * cant anyone else? You just proved my point that USA is worried about somebody rivaling them. Look this is just my opinion, but I really doubt China would send its entire army to Taiwan. Don’t see it happening.
You're either a troll who likes to mess with conservatives, or incredibly naive, or both.

vantexan

lol bro if we can have a big ass military, why in the * cant anyone else? You just proved my point that USA is worried about somebody rivaling them. Look this is just my opinion, but I really doubt China would send its entire army to Taiwan. Don’t see it happening.
If China was using its position as the world's manufacturing base to further improve its people's lives, and surpassed us economically doing so, no problem. But having a more than half a trillion dollar annual trade imbalance and refusing to make trade more equitable with us while at the same time openly talking of war with us doesn't sound like the sweet little country you make them out to be.

vantexan

just say you disagree bro. Stop calling people trolls it’s lazy arguing.
You're a troll because you are lazy. You laugh off any suggestion that we have problems with China and make us out as the bad guy. China got to where it's at by primarily trading with us. But protects its domestic market from American products. So its people do better and better while ours are seeing their standard of living diminish. But I guess we deserve it because we're evil white people, huh?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
we don’t even know if Jesus or god was real.
I do...
You've probably never been out of the US, but for those of us that have:

In Jerusalem you can follow the Stations of the Cross and at the 6th Station, (where Jesus had his brow wiped by Veronica), there is a hand print on a stone wall that is about 2-3 centimeters deep. This depression was caused by millions of people placing their hand over the same spot for a VERY long time (I'm hesitant to say thousands because it's been awhile since I've been there) because of the historical evidence that Jesus existed.

Last edited:

rickyb

Banned
Omg.

Hell the Russians drained a whole inland Sea to raise a failed crop.

Can't even feed their own.

Capitalism feeds the whole world....commie.

Commie, take a hard, thorough look around the world and see how communism is working out. Venezuela, Cuba, Africa to start. Report back. Truthfully.

Say, help yourself. Move to Venezuela....soak up the riches.

Report back on eating dog.
cuba, vz, russia also under insane sanctions and domination by the USA. cuba would have been under total US imperial control if they didnt fight back. tons of food wasted in america and ppl going hungry. the food system one of the top reasons for climate catastrophe for example canada reaching 50 degrees celcius. in addition capitalism gives power to a few ppl and they abuse their workers which is why they are rich and why ppl hate their jobs. worker power now. :censored2: capitalism.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, you can't make this stuff up.
John "Lurch" Kerry shows up at Obama Super Spreader Birthday Bash in his private jet!