No Guarantee as of Nov. 1st

MassWineGuy

I was told recently that FedEx will suspend the money-back guarantee starting on the 1st of November. Significantly earlier than previous years. Doesn’t that just scream confidence?

fdxsux

There’s a service guarantee? I’ve been straight-lining for months. That’s the best thing about FedEx right now- nobody cares about service.

AB831

I figured they were still using “these unprecedented times” “storms in Memphis” as their blanket excuse.

worldwide

I was told recently that FedEx will suspend the money-back guarantee starting on the 1st of November. Significantly earlier than previous years. Doesn’t that just scream confidence?
Effective November 1, 2021, the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee for the following services will be suspended until Jan. 16, 2022, for the U.S.:
  • FedEx First Overnight®
  • FedEx Priority Overnight®
  • FedEx Standard Overnight®
  • FedEx First Overnight Extra Hours
  • FedEx Priority Overnight Extra Hours
  • FedEx Standard Overnight Extra Hours
  • FedEx International First®
  • FedEx International Priority®
  • FedEx International Priority® Freight
In order to balance our focus on service and safety, the FedEx money-back guarantee for all other FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Freight®, and FedEx Office® services will remain suspended until further notice.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Effective November 1, 2021, the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee for the following services will be suspended until Jan. 16, 2022, for the U.S.:
  • FedEx First Overnight®
  • FedEx Priority Overnight®
  • FedEx Standard Overnight®
  • FedEx First Overnight Extra Hours
  • FedEx Priority Overnight Extra Hours
  • FedEx Standard Overnight Extra Hours
  • FedEx International First®
  • FedEx International Priority®
  • FedEx International Priority® Freight
In order to balance our focus on service and safety, the FedEx money-back guarantee for all other FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Freight®, and FedEx Office® services will remain suspended until further notice.
But will management once again instruct couriers to deliver Priority on time?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
But will management once again instruct couriers to deliver Priority on time?
Probably. It always sparks the following exchange between couriers and ops managers:

"Suspending the MBG isn't right for the customer."
"Then make a reasonable effort to preserve service."
"Hell no, straight through!"

falcon back

Probably. It always sparks the following exchange between couriers and ops managers:

I imagine the exchange between you and your people goes like this

Employee: Who made this coffee?
Dano: I did, why?
Employee: Because it sucks, do better or we will give you a soap in a towel beating
Dano: I promise to do better, but I have so few skills, I will try to master at least one

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I imagine the exchange between you and your people goes like this

Employee: Who made this coffee?
Dano: I did, why?
Employee: Because it sucks, do better or we will give you a soap in a towel beating
Dano: I promise to do better, but I have so few skills, I will try to master at least one
I imagine the exchange between you and your friends would be nothing but silence, as you have no friends.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

Maybe if Ex would make some kind of effort to get the freight to the stations on time straight-lining wouldn't have to be an issue.

Maybe one of your wonderful graphs can show them how (heh, heh.)