No Guarantee as of Nov. 1st

Lates

We still run service if out on time only had one day this week we starightlined. And Saturday service has been big for us one of the few days the past few months we get out on time.

MAKAVELI

if you say so. our local mgmt is still doing what they can to get 'em out there on time. and for the most part, we've been successful.
It's not what I say, it's what the service guide says. PM areas have a P1 commitment of 1630 for a reason. Rural, far from the station and hub/ramp. Look at the astra label it will tell you the commit time.

DeliveryException

We have 1630 P1 commit zip codes that are 1000 FO commit. The difference I guess is only having a couple to deliver versus a whole shelf or bucket. Although FO arrives late a lot these days so they just go out on normal route at that point.

whenIgetthere

We have 1630 P1 commit zip codes that are 1000 FO commit. The difference I guess is only having a couple to deliver versus a whole shelf or bucket. Although FO arrives late a lot these days so they just go out on normal route at that point.
That's crazy with that FO commit. More than half my stations area was 1630 P1 commit, we only had three zips 1030, a lot of 1200. But the 1630 area was a 1400 FO commit. No FO drivers for the extended areas, regular routes took those.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That's crazy with that FO commit. More than half my stations area was 1630 P1 commit, we only had three zips 1030, a lot of 1200. But the 1630 area was a 1400 FO commit. No FO drivers for the extended areas, regular routes took those.
FO was never designed for extended areas.

But of course the company got greedy and the yes men in marketing ran with this knuckleheaded idea.

Star B

White Lightening
It's not what I say, it's what the service guide says. PM areas have a P1 commitment of 1630 for a reason. Rural, far from the station and hub/ramp. Look at the astra label it will tell you the commit time.
I really don't understand why you're arguing with me, I've got direct knowledge of this considering i run them out there quite regularly.

But don't trust me, here's the rating tool online. If you want the zip send me a PM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211028-111524.png
    Screenshot_20211028-111524.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 53

MAKAVELI

I really don't understand why you're arguing with me, I've got direct knowledge of this considering i run them out there quite regularly.

But don't trust me, here's the rating tool online. If you want the zip send me a PM.
My bad. I didn't realize that there are 1630 areas that aren't PM.

falcon back

Dude until you post a pension check you're just posting fake news.
Clutter verified the increase and gave exact figures. You just won't accept facts. The facts are on the retirement website which I am sure you haven’t visited. I can't post a retirement check, I am a few years away from collecting one.

MAKAVELI

Clutter verified the increase and gave exact figures. You just won't accept facts. The facts are on the retirement website which I am sure you haven’t visited. I can't post a retirement check, I am a few years away from collecting one.
Clutter hasn't posted anything that verifies your claim. Post a check or stfu.

NC man

If you go to the retirement site and put in the info there is a termination date and a commencement date,they can be different and if you delay commencing your pension after you leave you get more per month. When I first found this site I saw FB post this or in a reply. I did not believe it because we had never been told this.
It’s been awhile so I can’t confirm the increase per year. I’m leaving Dec 23 and when I notified the dept in Memphis they asked me my last work day and when did I want to start getting my pension check.
If you don’t have the Trad pension then you can’t check it out.

falcon back

If you go to the retirement site and put in the info there is a termination date and a commencement date,they can be different and if you delay commencing your pension after you leave you get more per month. When I first found this site I saw FB post this or in a reply. I did not believe it because we had never been told this.
It’s been awhile so I can’t confirm the increase per year. I’m leaving Dec 23 and when I notified the dept in Memphis they asked me my last work day and when did I want to start getting my pension check.
If you don’t have the Trad pension then you can’t check it out.
Tupac can't comprehend the math and tex can't get on the site because he is already taking his pensions. Are you gonna delay your pension or start taking right away?