No Guarantee as of Nov. 1st

MAKAVELI

Tupac can't comprehend the math and tex can't get on the site because he is already taking his pensions. Are you gonna delay your pension or start taking right away?
Old flatulence can't prove he's getting 80%. He's just another troll who's trying to get the attention he needs. Carry on....

Fergus Mahoney

But will management once again instruct couriers to deliver Priority on time?
Yes. Was told to run P1 service till 11:30. My only saving grace with 80 deliveries, 20 pups and this Response fiasco that brings another 30 deliveries at 15:30 was straight lining at 10:30. Cant wait to start my PT position in 7 days. This place just continues to put obstacles in front of you. Along with management's attitude of shut up and do your 14 hours it's no wonder they have the labor problems they have.

Serf

Left the building at 9:54. Got to my first stop of 130 at 10:24. Straight lines everything. I get the extra hour (11:30) for biz. But that BS for resi P1 noon or 1300. Who Effin cares.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yes. Was told to run P1 service till 11:30. My only saving grace with 80 deliveries, 20 pups and this Response fiasco that brings another 30 deliveries at 15:30 was straight lining at 10:30. Cant wait to start my PT position in 7 days. This place just continues to put obstacles in front of you. Along with management's attitude of shut up and do your 14 hours it's no wonder they have the labor problems they have.
Learn to ignore management. Mix efficiently, making service as much as possible. You have a life, too.