Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Looks really good. Especially the Grinch.

What else do you have to do?
For the the grinch, I used Johnny Manziel's image.
Need to clean up some of the blending of the multiple image layers.
I think there are 17 different layers in this image

It is all finished now:

a Can-of-Worms-Cosmo.jpg

rod

Retired 23 years
So we already have a huge fake tree but I thought it would be fun to go cut down our own tree and have 2. Well, everyone wanted , as @Big Arrow Down...D put it, the Caddilac of trees. Since when does a christmas trees cost $80????? Lol

I could be wrong but I think you would have to look far and wide to find a tree that costs more than 25 bucks around here. What's sad is that starting in late Oct to early November we see truck loads of Christmas trees being shipped to the southern and south western states all the time. We have some big Christmas tree farms in the area. I can't figure out how they keep them fresh for one or two months.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I could be wrong but I think you would have to look far and wide to find a tree that costs more than 25 bucks around here. What's sad is that starting in late Oct to early November we see truck loads of Christmas trees being shipped to the southern and south western states all the time. We have some big Christmas tree farms in the area. I can't figure out how they keep them fresh for one or two months.

Pretty much the same here. The farm we go to has been in the same family for generations, and other than the ones they wholesale, have the same clientele coming back every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.