Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I wear Sex panther by Odeon
image.jpeg

They've done studies you know

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is one of the main reasons my wife and I years ago agreed to not buy gifts for each other (Christmas-Birthday-Anniversary). It sure takes a lot of pressure off of HAVING to buy something that chances are good they don't like, they will never use or is the wrong size. We agreed that we will use the money we would normally spend on each other for gifts for taking trips the rest of the year. Its a system that works great for us. If you've been married 5 or ten years I suggest you bring the subject up. You will probably be surprised at your spouces answer. They hate buying you gifts as much as you hate buying for them.
Yeah I have a list of about 50 items on my Amazon wishlist. Honey buy whatever you want for me off there.

She has a list of zero. Until about a week after the gift giving holiday then she magically has 100 things she wants.

rod

Retired 23 years
Yeah I have a list of about 50 items on my Amazon wishlist. Honey buy whatever you want for me off there.

She has a list of zero. Until about a week after the gift giving holiday then she magically has 100 things she wants.

Give her a notepad and a pen as a gift. With a note that says "next time give me some hints what you want" .

Status
Not open for further replies.