Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returntosender

@turdferguson delivery last week
Screenshot_2015-12-09-09-35-50-1_zpsy2ssosv4.png

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I started working last week with Ghetto Priss.....22 year old seasonal...2 kids...2 baby daddies and a brand new Iphone 6 plus glued to her hand. Ironically....she just moved here from Bed Stuy. She works as little as possible and wanders into the ladies roon for 30 min at a time....yeah she's a keeper...lol.
Got brave enough to ask Ghetto Yeti how many kids she has....
23 years old 4 kids 2 baby daddy...none of them in prison.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Reminds me of our dog. We were at ClerkGirl's parents a few months ago and the dog was sleeping in ClerkGirl's room. We were in the kitchen starting to make dinner. Someone opened the the fridge door and all of a sudden you hear little feet speeding down the stairs, look over and she jumped from the third step onto the floor and came running seeing what she could get. It was hilarious.

oldngray

nowhere special
Reminds me of our dog. We were at ClerkGirl's parents a few months ago and the dog was sleeping in ClerkGirl's room. We were in the kitchen starting to make dinner. Someone opened the the fridge door and all of a sudden you hear little feet speeding down the stairs, look over and she jumped from the third step onto the floor and came running seeing what she could get. It was hilarious.

Can opener is like a dinner bell too.

Status
Not open for further replies.