Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
View attachment 62327 View attachment 62326

It hurts your heart when your 10th grade child who is taking college level classes sends you a message like this. You know they are getting their first lesson in life that life ain't fair and the immediate prize doesn't always go to the hardest worker.
This may vary by state....but aren't the GPA's for college (or Advanced Placement) level classes weighted, versus the ,non-weighted for regular classes? Thus, adding the incentive of a getting a higher GPA for taking more advanced classes.

They are here and were when I was in high school as well. My friend's son graduated high school last June with a 4.2 GPA (weighted, obviously).

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-1.jpg
Never tried it near the back door...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This may vary by state....but aren't the GPA's for college (or Advanced Placement) level classes weighted, versus the ,non-weighted for regular classes? Thus, adding the incentive of a getting a higher GPA for taking more advanced classes.

They are here and were when I was in high school as well. My friend's son graduated high school last June with a 4.2 GPA (weighted, obviously).

I'm not sure how that works. She's on top of all that. She's taking IB (International Baccalaureate) classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.