Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah i feel ya but if your a professor in the game like me, you know what to pull the trigger on and what not too and know how long to wait and know how the pricing game works lol. I dont upgrade too often on stuff. Next project in the cave is putting down laminate flooring, new furniture and repainting the walls and building a bar table behind the couch lol.

The flooring is fairly cheap if you do the work yourself. I did a couple of rooms the past Spring.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Going to be a good day in sports today. The heisman later( taking Henry from Alabama) and biggest UCF card of the year. Got a few guys from work heading down to the beach and were all going to catch some grub at Wild Wings before the fight. Watch some ufc, drink some frostees and school some of these suckers in some ping pong lmfao.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Going to be a good day in sports today. The heisman later( taking Henry from Alabama) and biggest UCF card of the year. Got a few guys from work heading down to the beach and were all going to catch some grub at Wild Wings before the fight. Watch some ufc, drink some frostees and school some of these suckers in some ping pong lmfao.
Very jelly.

IMG_20151212_120133049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.