Fight the power.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 42

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
5 yrs ago...this is a steal.
Sooooooo, this guy has fallen like 5 spots. This pic was posted on twitter right before draft, why do I have a bad feeling browns are gonna pick him...... Browns are on the clock....View attachment 79634

Laremy Tunsil apologizes for video of bong hit
Posted by Josh Alper on April 28, 2016, 9:05 PM EDT
503125460-e1456136803105.jpg
Getty Images
One of the big stories of the first hour of the draft is about Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil, a player who hasn’t been picked after a video of him taking a bong hit while wearing a gas mask was posted to his Twitter account just before the draft.

Tunsil’s agent has confirmed that Tunsil is in the video and says that the video was posted to the account by someone other than Tunsil. Tunsil reopened the account, which had been deleted, to post the following apology.

“I recreated this account to publicly apologize for the recent video posted,” Tunsil wrote. “I promise to work hard on and off the field.”

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media said on the draft broadcast that Tunsil’s agent has been calling teams in an attempt to reassure them about his client. Tackles Ronnie Stanley and Jack Conklin are both off the board while Tunsil waits to hear his name called, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.