Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Friggin thing.....don't ask .... You still Love me?

Absolutely.

He's a freak

She's doing it, not me.

twss_thats_what_she_said_euro_oval_decal.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Three weeks today, but smoking clearly suppressed my appetite because now I can't seem to "get full" but otherwise, I am doing pretty darn good. What laid you up? And hopefully all is well with you now.
Same thing I had over Christmas. That damn cellulitis flared up again. Should go home tomorrow.

upschuck

How is your team doing in the draft?
Does it matter? They always seem to bring the worst out of them. With all the high draft picks they have had, they should have a decent team, and not one that wins when they have been eliminated from playoffs, screwing up they draft placement.

Haven't really paid much attention, will look over them Sunday.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Don't be hatin playa....it's actually half a sub and I said I could eat 4 of those which would be what...24 inches. If I was into eating D* which I'm not,
....I would need WAAAAY more than 24" to satisfy my hunger. Come back when you have something that comes in adult sizes...

LOL...not smoking that either!
I heard you gave up sex too.

But your wife didn't.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Same thing I had over Christmas. That damn cellulitis flared up again. Should go home tomorrow.
Glad to see you're doing good now, hope you get released tomorrow!

Puff on a cigar every once in while that's what I do.

You're a better man than I am, at this point I am worried I would start back up. Thought bout an e cig but figured screw it, I actually quit smoking why inhale anything right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.