Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
funny-pictures-12.jpg

Awakened you have...

What's new? Catching up on what I missed from Saturday nights White House Correspondents' Dinner. Good stuff. Almost fell out of my chair with my pants covered in my own urine.

ThePistol

Would anyone with a boonie hat that doesn't wear it anymore be willing to sell it to me or hand it down to me? I'd pay for the shipping on it? I'd probably need a medium or large. My head size is in between 7 3/8 - 7 1/2

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Would anyone with a boonie hat that doesn't wear it anymore be willing to sell it to me or hand it down to me? I'd pay for the shipping on it? I'd probably need a medium or large. My head size is in between 7 3/8 - 7 1/2
Doesn't Jenny have one? Her number is 867-5309.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Monday's suck no matter what kind of route you have...there's no route sweeter than mine (in terms of physical labor) there's just something about them...

Well, shoot.

Between your helper, your shadow and the doormen at your two whole buildings, all you have to do is drive the truck.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I've got one jammed behind the seat of my pickup.

Bidding starts at one million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.