Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
My oldest son tells me that the old tv's (non flat screen) are very sought after by the serious old school gamer's, Super Nintendo,Nintendo 64,etc. due to something not lagging in the graphics. He actually went on Craiglist and bought some old school POS for $10 and his collage roomies play the crap out of it.

I didn't think of that. Those old analog CRT's have a natural fuzziness because of the lower image quality. Those old games probably look a lot worse in high def.

upschuck

I didn't think of that. Those old analog CRT's have a natural fuzziness because of the lower image quality. Those old games probably look a lot worse in high def.
Here, you can't put TV's on the curb for the trash man, you got to take them to the recycling center.

Johney

Pineapple King
I talked to him about it, it wasn't so much of the fuzziness it had more to do with the game/tv trying to turn it digital (or whatever) would cause a slight lag in the game, likely not anything the common person would see but for gamers a lifetime.

oldngray

nowhere special
I talked to him about it, it wasn't so much of the fuzziness it had more to do with the game/tv trying to turn it digital (or whatever) would cause a slight lag in the game, likely not anything the common person would see but for gamers a lifetime.

Does anyone even still sell cathode ray tube TV's ? They would need a digital converter to show anything broadcast now. I haven't seen them in stores for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.