Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

upschuck

You can't change your personality....you are who you are. Acting differently is really just pretending, when you get right down to it.
How do you know they aren't "pretending" first? So you've never made a change in how you've acted? A what time does the real you come out? 2, 10, 18, 21, 25, 30, 40?

Probably a high percentage of what we do is all habits.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How do you know they aren't "pretending" first? So you've never made a change in how you've acted? A what time does the real you come out? 2, 10, 18, 21, 25, 30, 40?

Probably a high percentage of what we do is all habits.
It's usually when someone tries to change for someone else that it usually doesn't "take". They have to do it for self improvement.

rod

Retired 23 years
People don't change

I found a picture of me in a muscle shirt and shorts taken probably 25 years ago after a fishing trip. In it I'm 165 lbs of tanned chiseled muscle with zero body fat. Now after almost 15 years of retirement you say "people don't change" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1464968886488.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1464968894581.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I found a picture of me in a muscle shirt and shorts taken probably 25 years ago after a fishing trip. In it I'm 165 lbs of tanned chiseled muscle with zero body fat. Now after almost 15 years of retirement you say "people don't change" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
165? Lol puny.

oldngray

nowhere special
Do you like eating strips of cured pork belly*, a.k.a. bacon? Do you have strong feelings about what makes good bacon good and bad bacon bad? Is "bad bacon" even a thing? Can you string words into sentences and paragraphs that convey information and entertain readers?

If you answered "Yes!!!!!!!" to at least three of those, read on. Extra Crispy is seeking a freelance Bacon Critic to cover the bacon beat, spanning bacon’s role in food, drinks, and culture. Our Bacon Critic can live anywhere in the U.S. and will spend a three-month appointment researching, writing about, obsessing over, and critiquing bacon. Yes, this is a very real paid freelance position we’re looking to fill in the near future

Now Hiring: Extra Crispy Is Looking for a Bacon Critic

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do you like eating strips of cured pork belly*, a.k.a. bacon? Do you have strong feelings about what makes good bacon good and bad bacon bad? Is "bad bacon" even a thing? Can you string words into sentences and paragraphs that convey information and entertain readers?

If you answered "Yes!!!!!!!" to at least three of those, read on. Extra Crispy is seeking a freelance Bacon Critic to cover the bacon beat, spanning bacon’s role in food, drinks, and culture. Our Bacon Critic can live anywhere in the U.S. and will spend a three-month appointment researching, writing about, obsessing over, and critiquing bacon. Yes, this is a very real paid freelance position we’re looking to fill in the near future

Now Hiring: Extra Crispy Is Looking for a Bacon Critic
Hmm. I answered yes to all four. Maybe I've missed my calling and Bacon Critic is my next job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.