Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Can someone please hand me a beer
image.gif

Thank you!!!!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Amidst Obamacare’s 3,000 pages lies a regulation that may squeeze craft beer brewers out of business. Why would federal healthcare bureaucrats want to meddle in this thriving industry? Well, regulators claim that American consumers are not healthy because they are blissfully unaware of the amount of calories in beer.

As of December 2016, Obamacare dictates that all brewers must include a detailed calorie count on every type of beer they produce. Failure to comply with the new regulations means craft brewers will not be able to sell their beer in any restaurant chain with over 20 locations. Because this is a major market for selling beer, it hamstrings smaller craft brewers if they do not comply

Obamacare is Coming After Your Craft Beer
Lousy Rat Bastid.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
GPS strikes again. My daughter's coach was an hour late for their game because she followed the GPS in her car. What should have taken no more than an hour took them almost three hours because it directed them to go the way where the worst possible traffic is.

Future

Victory Ride
GPS strikes again. My daughter's coach was an hour late for their game because she followed the GPS in her car. What should have taken no more than an hour took them almost three hours because it directed them to go the way where the worst possible traffic is.
Bet she was thrilled !

Status
Not open for further replies.