Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
image.gif
This crap needs to stop now...and I'm not sure why he is being protected.?

He is way out of control and if I get banned shutting him the :censored2: up...so be it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Watching Netflix now ... it's great!
About the only time I watch something other than NetFlix, Hulu or Youtube is sports and news.
Last night was the lady's movie night. Tonight, mine. We're watching the Right Stuff.

If it wasn't for baseball I would have dropped cable a long time ago.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It doesn't matter. I will speak my mind.
The ones who I truly know..you know how to get a hold of me.

I am no different in real life.
He's not worth it. I am a big guy. When I was young, bullies would target me because they always thought taking on the biggest guy would make them tough. I learned to combat this with humor and good will. Upstate is no different. He thinks he's being tough or funny. Don't let him win. By getting yourself banned, he will win.

Future

Victory Ride
He's not worth it. I am a big guy. When I was young, bullies would target me because they always thought taking on the biggest guy would make them tough. I learned to combat this with humor and good will. Upstate is no different. He thinks he's being tough or funny. Don't let him win. By getting yourself banned, he will win.
I despair that he is crying for help ... Or friendship ...

If his crap doesn't stop. I will leave. And ask this thread to be locked and my account to be deleted

I'm done with his :censored2:

Status
Not open for further replies.