Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
image.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I hate telemarketers, especially when they use recordings. Just had one call me from "The Carpet Company" offering all kinds of things. Tried to get through to a person to tell them to remove me from the list and it drops you into a voicemail box to leave your name and number for a call back. Wut??? My message to them was the sound of my kitchen exhaust fan til it ended. Lol.

I hate telemarketers, especially when they use recordings. Just had one call me from "The Carpet Company" offering all kinds of things. Tried to get through to a person to tell them to remove me from the list and it drops you into a voicemail box to leave your name and number for a call back. Wut??? My message to them was the sound of my kitchen exhaust fan til it ended. Lol.
I usually ask them to hold on. Put the phone down and don't go back.

Last edited:

upschuck

You on the Do not call list? If so, I'd register a complaint

oldngray

nowhere special

Are you on the do not call list? Its far from perfect but it does reduce the spam. The main problem with that list is there are loopholes. Such as if a company you have an account with has a deal with them. Or the calls can be "surveys" which allows them to call you.

Star B

White Lightening
Hah, if you can find out who they actually are. Good luck fining someone using VoIP and sitting in Bangalore.

I've got a couple of numbers. One is my actual cell number, another is a direct-to-voicemail number. Only close people get the real number. Everyone else gets the DTV number.

Status
Not open for further replies.