Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
He said "Well, sir, that would defeat the whole purpose, now wouldn't it?" He got me alright. Then I asked him what did he do? He said what do you mean, what did I do? I said "you must have done something wrong. Other SS agents are off guarding people, and you're here guarding musty old furniture." He didn't find the humor in it. He spoke into his wrist, and I was followed the rest of the tour. lol.

I'm surprised he even spoke to you. No sense of humor is one of their job requirements. I have met a couple and they are scarily serious.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There was a secret service agent in every room making sure tourists didn't touch anything. I said something like "man, It's time for the first lady to buy some new furniture for this place" to the SS guy.
There is a guy like that at the federal building I deliver to. I can make everyone else there laugh but not him.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
and I need to go to Loews myself. I didn't have enough sealant for my driveway so need to go get more. Except that my car is stuck in the garage until what I already spread dries.

Status
Not open for further replies.