Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Its both. There are many factors at play when it comes to eating disorders. What you are constantly exposed to as a child being one of them. Why do you think the tobacco industry was targeting kids for decades in their advertising?
Once again there is nothing wrong with aspiring to look like most of these women. Most are very attractive in shape females.

The problem comes when an individual has mental health issues that doesn't allow them to see an accurate representation of what they actually look like.

MAKAVELI

Once again there is nothing wrong with aspiring to look like most of these women. Most are very attractive in shape females.

The problem comes when an individual has mental health issues that doesn't allow them to see an accurate representation of what they actually look like.
Aspiring when you are an adult is one thing. Looking at it from a child's perspective is entirely different. Once your child is born, you'll start to understand that.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

image.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

And then there is the other question that comes up with that issue......Some people believe the mayor is trying to have the ads outlawed because he's Muslim and is offended by the sight of near nude women in public. Huge can of worms with that one.

oldngray

nowhere special
The rain eased up and I am somewhat screwed. Not totally messed up but too much washed away. Probably not another full coat. I think I can get away with just some touch up in places.

Status
Not open for further replies.