Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You argue all the time with them. So you are admitting to being a whore huh?
image.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Worth it. My dad has a LS460 and that thing is freaking beautiful. Maintenance on it 100% covered too.

My mom has the NX and she loves it, another wicked nice car.

Someday I'm going to buy myself an LS.
We had an LS430 and drove it for 10 years before giving it to my daughter.
Best car we ever had ... handled well, road well and never did anything to it except brakes and tires.
We did not like the 460 so after a couple years of looking, my wife settles on a Highlander.
I thought it was a weird choice but now I like it.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You don't have to move the pivot four just the pivot point on the pivot foot.

So instead of 10 steps it's 8. Either way the point stands nba officiating is terrible.

I agree with that statement. The point was you are over exaggerating like a woman, and it's getting worse. You'll be peeing sitting down next

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Best car we ever had ... handled well, road well and never did anything to it except brakes and tires.
We did not like the 460 so after a couple years of looking, my wife settles on a Highlander.
TLDR

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Folks always had luck with Toyota products. Moms highlander had 135,000 miles when they traded it for the Lexus and nothing but basic maintenance done on it. My first car was a Corolla (fiancee's daily driver now) and I haven't touched it besides oil changes. Always been impressed with their product

Status
Not open for further replies.