Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We have a winner! Thanks!
image.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Wife comes back to town tomorrow night. Thank god.

It's been a long week without her. The kids are getting crazy wanting "mom" home.

Although she said I can do anything I want this weekend for Father's Day. I told her to let the kids pick something fun. That's fun for me. I'm not big on holidays and such.

This was a long trip. I actually miss her nagging me Italian style about all the stuff in our life.

That's crazy talk right there I know.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

It's been a long week without her. The kids are getting crazy wanting "mom" home.

Although she said I can do anything I want this weekend for Father's Day. I told her to let the kids pick something fun. That's fun for me. I'm not big on holidays and such.

This was a long trip. I actually miss her nagging me Italian style about all the stuff in our life.

My parents used to alternate who traveled. So Stepdad gone for 2 weeks, then my mom for a week. They say it makes them appreciate each other more.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.