Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Fine I take back my red X and give you a beer
image.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I like being focused and clear headed. That's why I like various martial arts. Training in anything takes discipline.

The hardest part I have is getting off from ups in time to make class. But it's good to have goals and reach plateaus of accomplishment.

My wife on the other hand, is insanely driven and very ambitious when it comes to everything.
I did Muay Thai when I was a PT Sup, but as a FTer, like you said, it's tough to make the classes. My buddy is really big into the MMA and he tried to get me into jiu jitsu, but I wasn't a fan. Muay Thai is a nice release of energy. Hopefully can get back into it someday.

Running is just so easy. All on my own schedule.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I did Muay Thai when I was a PT Sup, but as a FTer, like you said, it's tough to make the classes. My buddy is really big into the MMA and he tried to get me into jiu jitsu, but I wasn't a fan. Muay Thai is a nice release of energy. Hopefully can get back into it someday.

rod

Retired 23 years
I think I read where Chicago has had over 300 shootings so far this year. Last weekend they had like 50 .

I stand corrected -- I Googled it;

Year to date:

1548 shot and wounded

281 shot and killed

(those gun laws really work don't they TOS.

Returntosender

You ever tried that 100 degree yoga to release energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.