Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Cat-Playing-With-Toilet-Paper.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's different now. The girls now seem more desperate to keep a guy. In the old days it was more of a necessity because women had so little power.
Sounds like splitting hairs.

Either way I simply can't believe people stay in some of the relationships they do.

I have friends who get beat by their women but don't leave. And I can't tell you how many times I've seen where the woman is obviously bat:censored2: crazy. The guys response. Yeah but the sex is amazing.

Johney

Pineapple King

Either way I simply can't believe people stay in some of the relationships they do.

I have friends who get beat by their women but don't leave. And I can't tell you how many times I've seen where the woman is obviously bat:censored2: crazy. The guys response. Yeah but the sex is amazing.
Thinking with the wrong head.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Yeah, I don't understand that either. I did my best to make it work with my oldest daughter's dad, but the day came where I realized there was no way in hell I could stay with someone for the rest of my life that I neither liked nor respected. I wanted better for my daughter.

Johney

Pineapple King
Yeah, I don't understand that either. I did my best to make it work with my oldest daughter's dad, but the day came where I realized there was no way in hell I could stay with someone for the rest of my life that I neither liked nor respected. I wanted better for my daughter.
But was the sex good?

Status
Not open for further replies.