Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
hey they bolt right on. Nobody puts them on unless it's a category 3 or above.

I do know how to do physical labor lol
image.jpeg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's how I feel today. Everyone gets so paranoid about these storms. It's like overkill after hurricane Andrew. My neighbor has the automatic shutters and he's freaking out this morning when I was in the driveway.

My wife already called asking if we are ready. Of course. Told her we've been through this a lot. It's not like I don't plan and prepare.

Future

Victory Ride
That's how I feel today. Everyone gets so paranoid about these storms. It's like overkill after hurricane Andrew. My neighbor has the automatic shutters and he's freaking out this morning when I was in the driveway.

My wife already called asking if we are ready. Of course. Told her we've been through this a lot. It's not like I don't plan and prepare.
It's like that here in the winter ..... Poor old people get frantic .....raid the grocery store .....then we get half a inch of snow

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It's like that here in the winter ..... Poor old people get frantic .....raid the grocery store .....then we get half a inch of snow
Same here. One year the local television station was calling for Snowmaggedon and so they dedicated the next mornings news cast for storm coverage. The storm fizzled and the spent the whole morning calling all over the NEO for anyplace that snowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.