Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofFluff

1004161859.jpg
boom shaka laka. Craft beer lovers drool. Hit the jackpot at beer store !

@upsbeernut eat your heart out!

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was looking at the jeans one of them was wearing and they looked like they hadn't been washed in weeks. I don't mind a man having a dirty job, but I don't like a filthy man. No way, no how.
Those were clean.
I used to shovel asphalt for a living. You could wash those pants for three weeks and never get the oil from the asphalt off your clothes. We used to use diesel fuel to clean our tools and that stains everything too. You wear those clothes til they are falling apart because buying new is pointless.

oldngray

nowhere special
Those were clean.
I used to shovel asphalt for a living. You could wash those pants for three weeks and never get the oil from the asphalt off your clothes. We used to use diesel fuel to clean our tools and that stains everything too. You wear those clothes til they are falling apart because buying new is pointless.

I resealed my driveway earlier this summer and saved shoes and clothes for whenever I might do it again. Ruined for normal wear but OK for that filthy crap.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's a horrible decision to have to make..... Take a chance and stay home to protect your property or go where it's safe. Then if you wait too late to leave, hotels may be full. :(

I'm guessing you have a generator?

Yes I have a nice generator.

I'm probably just going to buckle down and ride out anything.

I've got everything secure but I'm worried about this beast of a storm. I'm hoping our properties don't suffer extreme damage

KingofFluff

Yes I have a nice generator.

I'm probably just going to buckle down and ride out anything.

I've got everything secure but I'm worried about this beast of a storm. I'm hoping our properties don't suffer extreme damage
No sense in worrying about something you have no control over brother. Make choices to keeo your family safe. All the rest will work itself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.