Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
49-photos-261.jpg

Johney

Pineapple King
FilingBlues is on the left coast of FL. @Johney has cause to worry though.
I'm set. Shutters up and secure,gas,generator and most important BEER!

So you think we are putting Florida drivers out on the road?????what if you evacuate?? They fire you ?? How would you even be able to deliver. Traffic backed up for as far as eye can see trying to get out.....
Drivers are out today and we(feeder dept) are running tonight,not sure how the guys running north are gonna deal with evacuees.

Hopefully they shut UPS down.
Not today, tonight or tomorrow as far as I know at this moment.

@Oh Shoot, @Orion inc., @Luke Thighrocker, and @Johney, I know we're not your first priority, but please let us know as soon as possible after the storm passes that you're ok. Thanks.
I will sweetie as soon as the power comes on. Last hurricane (2005 Wilma?)I was without power for 2 1/2 weeks.

Drivers are out today and we(feeder dept) are running tonight,not sure how the guys running north are gonna deal with evacuees.

I will sweetie as soon as the power comes on. Last hurricane (2005 Wilma?)I was without power for 2 1/2 weeks.
Be safe my friend and keep the beer cold

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I'd bet money they want us to work Thursday.

Hunker down my friend. I stocked up like crazy Monday. Beer also.

Status
Not open for further replies.