Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm not feeling it today
tunnel.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Does your car even have a spare tire?
I'm sure it does. I have no idea how to get it out though. I think it's under the car. I'm going to try to get this one patched, hopefully. I must have run over something because it's not that old. I'm parked outside a Merchant's Tire shop waiting for them to open at 7:30.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm sure it does. I have no idea how to get it out though. I think it's under the car. I'm going to try to get this one patched, hopefully. I must have run over something because it's not that old. I'm parked outside a Merchant's Tire shop waiting for them to open at 7:30.

Are you still going to try to make it in to work?

Future

Victory Ride
What time do u have to be at work?

oldngray

nowhere special
If you had made it to work maybe the mechanic could have helped you out. UPS used to be that way but they stopped letting the mechanics do stuff like that.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Hope you didn't drive it too far that way. Ruins the tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.