Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I actually had to apply in person. Got finger printed, photographed and have to give a hand writing sample.
Wow...I got a job a few years back with a marketing company based in Cally. Everything was phone and email. They set me up with the phone interview and a drug screening and boom hired. Never saw a live person from the company.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Back in the stone age, when I started. Most of the labels were handwritten. Rumor has it, that's how employees would steal packages. Just slap another label on the package and have it sent elsewhere.
So were ours. We didn't give handwriting samples though. So if one had a doctor's writing they wouldn't have gotten a job?

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Back in the stone age, when I started. Most of the labels were handwritten. Rumor has it, that's how employees would steal packages. Just slap another label on the package and have it sent elsewhere.
Silly question, Do they make drivers sign anything special on those high dollar packages? We get them in a pink and white bag and they usually hand deliver it to a loader and mark down the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.