Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Interesting... I learn something new every day. I've always wondered what surveyors were looking for when they looked through the thing on the tripod. Guy just told me they are looking for metal stakes at the property lines. First they find them with metal detectors. I'm sure you guys already know that stuff, but I never knew. He said you'd be surprised the stuff they run across in the woods. Lol

Interesting... I learn something new every day. I've always wondered what surveyors were looking for when they looked through the thing on the tripod. Guy just told me they are looking for metal stakes at the property lines. First they find them with metal detectors. I'm sure you guys already know that stuff, but I never knew. He said you'd be surprised the stuff they run across in the woods. Lol
Also good for checking out the babes

oldngray

nowhere special

Yep. They have markers buried in the ground and the only way to find them is with a metal detector.

They did that here when everything was first surveyed and the plots laid out so those markers are really buried deep.

Awakened the Force I Have

dick-rumsfeld-and-dick-cheney-laughing.jpg.cf.jpg

Rumsfeld_Bush_Cheney.jpg.cf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg.cf-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.