Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Thank Gawd I'm not like you though. Sitting naked in front of your computer, all 300 lbs, stoned off your ass and wondering if this is all that there is for you at these stage in your life.

Put some damn pants on.
I got my parachute pants on I'll have you know!

Did anyone ever tell your parents that you have some deep, deeply hidden fears that make you lash out?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I think it has something to do with money. Being raised without any I would guess since he is so adamant on talking about how much he has now.....

You analyzing me is hilarious. From the guy who has a mental breakdown when he loses betting on sporting events. You get all emo when someone tells you to eat a vegetable.

You're way off btw.

KingofFluff

You're my lil' bitch??? Huh???

Well I'm sorry you feel so little about yourself big guy.

Go hug it out with Ron.
I would give anyone a hug , anytime. I'm that kind of guy. Would help anyone in a time of need. People like me. I like peole. I am a good person. So sorry this offends you.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I would give anyone a hug , anytime. I'm that kind of guy. Would help anyone in a time of need. People like me. I like peole. I am a good person. So sorry this offends you.

If you think I'm "offended " by you or anything here, you really do have bad powers of perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.