Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
@cheryl why do you let trolls like this stay? He disagrees with music im listening to? Give me a break
View attachment 101268

He does have a point about your music

Taylor-Swift-Pathetic-GIF.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
OMG, people are stupid!!! I have a pkg with a bad add. Rather than have to go back after Dispatch sends me correct one, I blocked my number and called her on my cell to ask he for address. Dumb :censored2: asks, how do I know you're from FedEx. The number is blocked.
Me-I'm calling you from my personal phone.
Her-well that sounds understandable but you didn't say my name. How do I know what you're saying is true?
Me-your name is Jane Doe, the address in the pkg is 124 main st.
Her-Well who is the pkg from?
Me-Acme LLC
Her-Who? I'm not expecting a pkg. How do I know this is legit?
Me-I'll have my company call you later and you'll get your pkg tomorrow. Have a nice day. Arrrrrghhh!!!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
OMG, people are stupid!!! I have a pkg with a bad add. Rather than have to go back after Dispatch sends me correct one, I blocked my number and called her on my cell to ask he for address. Dumb :censored2: asks, how do I know you're from FedEx. The number is blocked.
Me-I'm calling you from my personal phone.
Her-well that sounds understandable but you didn't say my name. How do I know what you're saying is true?
Me-your name is Jane Doe, the address in the pkg is 124 main st.
Her-Well who is the pkg from?
Me-Acme LLC
Her-Who? I'm not expecting a pkg. How do I know this is legit?
Me-I'll have my company call you later and you'll get your pkg tomorrow. Have a nice day. Arrrrrghhh!!!
Waaaay TL and DR

Status
Not open for further replies.