Not open for further replies.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
more maintenance?
th
Parts are available.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sure looks like a penis hanging down right in the middle.
Seriously though, I DID look because I don't know enough about bulls to know what sets them off, and I was nervous about driving too close. Didn't want it ramming my truck. So I checked it out. I was a little confused to see the udder as well as what I thought would have been a penis if it was a male. Lol.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Seriously though, I DID look because I don't know enough about bulls to know what sets them off, and I was nervous about driving too close. Didn't want it ramming my truck. So I checked it out. I was a little confused to see the udder as well as what I thought would have been a penis if it was a male. Lol.
Did you try to milk it,lol

You better stop!

I can't be responsible for future replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Uummm.........maybe testicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.