Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
That kid just can't grasp the concept of him being held accountable for stealing time. If someone has to go is one thing but doing it the way he described on a daily basis and he's done for.

Despite what he thinks he knows from reading about court cases on the internet.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I think I love you Heff
IMG_0090.JPG

That kid just can't grasp the concept of him being held accountable for stealing time. If someone has to go is one thing but doing it the way he described on a daily basis and he's done for.

Despite what he thinks he knows from reading about court cases on the internet.
Several of us tried telling him that. I'm sure there is much more to his story.

oldngray

nowhere special
Several of us tried telling him that. I'm sure there is much more to his story.

I have never seen anyone hassled for bathroom breaks unless it is done excessively and on a regular basis.

This kid believes he shouldn't have to use his break time for going to the bathroom so tacks on extra time after his breaks. The real world doesn't work that way.

I have never seen anyone hassled for bathroom breaks unless it is done excessively and on a regular basis.

This kid believes he shouldn't have to use his break time for going to the bathroom so tacks on extra time after his breaks. The real world doesn't work that way.
If he would have did another stop after he went to the bathroom, then went on break they couldn't do a damn thing about it

Why put a target on your back, especially when you are filing grievances?

oldngray

nowhere special
He kind of reminds me of someone sitting in a basement in Canada.

And people wonder why that generation has a reputation for being spoiled and lazy. And don't forget entitled.

Status
Not open for further replies.