Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I feel like @Future ,......I'm so embarresesed of myself.,,.......
bill-murray-youre-awesome.jpg

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I bet Brownies has never been called "Sir" or "Buddy" .i have. As a matter of fact, I went on a fishing trip when I was In the Army and someone took a video. I wore a bikini top, and when I was watching the video of our catch, in the background I saw an arm and some abs, and I didn't remember any guys taking their shirts off. When the camera panned up, it was me. I mistook MYSELF for a man! Please enjoy our company.

You are very pretty and kind hearted to boot. The world needs more people like you who are happy with themselves.

KingofFluff

You are very pretty and kind hearted to boot. The world needs more people like you who are happy with themselves.
Agree 1000000000000 Times over. As a matter of fact. I love @BaggyPants so much, and after with every word of this post. That I now know you are not @barney , and a good person as well, because honestly those was words taken out of my mouth. God bless. You are now accepted by me, for what that's worth.....

KOG72

I’m full of it
Agree 1000000000000 Times over. As a matter of fact. I love @BaggyPants so much, and after with every word of this post. That I now know you are not @barney , and a good person as well, because honestly those was words taken out of my mouth. God bless. You are now accepted by me, for what that's worth.....
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Well thanks, I like to laugh and have fun like everyone else that's all. I just don't drink. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.