Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
Pisses me off. Her last T/H the builder cheaped out of. Everything he could. This one seems to need a lot of repair too...only 5 years old.
I got on the phone sometimes with some of these repair people ...when she told me some of the amounts they where charging her......friend in scammers in Fla..... Prey on the old people

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I got on the phone sometimes with some of these repair people ...when she told me some of the amounts they where charging her......friend in scammers in Fla..... Prey on the old people
I have a friend that's the chairman on the board of selectmen there. He made a call to the builder for me. That prick had been blowing her off for months.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
20161022_185632.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's why a good handyman is gold in Florida. They never advertise. Their business is word of mouth.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
He started on alto but switched to tenor last year. We had a great band director but sadly he was forced to retire last year so we lost some kids as well.
How different it was for my kids. In my highschool days, the band & chorus kids were the minority. Total opposite now.
Great group of kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.