Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wish i could help that mother on the other thread who lost her son.....i have a direct number to someone that could possibly .....i would clear with him of course ....but dont know if i should

Send her a private message and explain to her.

Wish i could help that mother on the other thread who lost her son.....i have a direct number to someone that could possibly .....i would clear with him of course ....but dont know if i should
I think she's mostly upset dad is entitled to anything. I'm thinking her son never designated a beneficiary. Most 20 somethings don't think about dying.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think she's mostly upset dad is entitled to anything. I'm thinking her son never designated a beneficiary. Most 20 somethings don't think about dying.

I thought the issue was more that his beneficiaries changed when he moved. I think they should have remained the same if he did designate who would get the money.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
what type of creations r you making today?
None so far. although I did make a bubble wrap and tape ball for Chauncey . Haven't made anything elaborate since I made the jack stand.
20161027_113146.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
Wasnt going to mention it but 2 days ago we lost a PT cover driver in his 20's ..... i didnt know him on a out of work basis, but talked to him several times .....very saddened by it

Status
Not open for further replies.