Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Looks like it's that time again... Management sent us a message asking if we know anyone wanting to be a Peak helper. Last year it was friends and family. Worked out pretty well. No scary people like the local UPS building. They bussed in people from a homeless shelter. Lol.

Looks like it's that time again... Management sent us a message asking if we know anyone wanting to be a Peak helper. Last year it was friends and family. Worked out pretty well. No scary people like the local UPS building. They bussed in people from a homeless shelter. Lol.
Wow. That's bad and sad all at the same time.

rod

Retired 23 years

I found out awhile ago that a friend who retired out of another center 6 years ago is actually going back and work peak this year. I'm sorry---anyone who is crazy enough to stoop so low as to go back and hump cardboard is no longer a friend.

@Brownies...mmm I know someone's gonna give me a barf gif for asking, but do you work Friday night, and then go back on Monday night?
200w (9) (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.