Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Victory Ride
We h
Probably at least half the Catholic churches around here closed and they memberships were merged. The old timers were very unhappy about their home churches closing but they didn't have enough members to remain open.
ave some beautiful old Churches in the city ...laid to rest or being converted to other things ......the architecture on them is amazing

oldngray

nowhere special
My church is combining with another for an event next week with a lot of guest speakers but that is only a temporary thing.

oldngray

nowhere special
We h

ave some beautiful old Churches in the city ...laid to rest or being converted to other things ......the architecture on them is amazing

A lot of the old churches in the city were built in the mid to late 1800's, Nice to look at but falling apart.

One that stayed open after merging had to spend a ton to repair its beautiful steeple.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
IMG_0536.JPG
No...I live in an Italian neighborhood...

Future

Victory Ride
A lot of the old churches in the city were built in the mid to late 1800's, Nice to look at but falling apart.

One that stayed open after merging had to spend a ton to repair its beautiful steeple.
The cost to repair ...as u stated....was not feasible .....very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.