Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I saw the Patriots sold some of their over priced and under achieving defensive players to the Browns. The Browns certainly need all the help they can get but there is little doubt that team paid too much.
The NFL is a little different but the Browns should follow the Cubs model. Just accept you're rebuilding suck for 4-5 years and draft well. That means not wasting first round draft picks on johnny football.

Maybe @RonBurgandy?????????? is their gm? He was convinced he was an all pro qb.

oldngray

nowhere special
The NFL is a little different but the Browns should follow the Cubs model. Just accept you're rebuilding suck for 4-5 years and draft well. That means not wasting first round draft picks on johnny football.

Maybe @RonBurgandy?????????? is their gm? He was convinced he was an all pro qb.

They need to rebuild from the ground up. Start with some linemen to protect the high priced talent.

oldngray

nowhere special

The only team I can remember succeeding by trading draft picks for older players was the Redskins a long time ago. The problem with doing that is you only have a narrow window of time before you need to rebuild.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_0005.PNG
Maybe they should look at some one in the 6 th round ,, the 199 pick overall !!!
Yah never know what you may find !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.