Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What did people do, carpool their kids from the next town over?
When I was a kid, the parents drove to the more concentrated areas if you were living in a rural area. Also headed for the area that gave full size candy bars and not that mini crap!! The hope was that you could try to fill a pillowcase.....mostly we just made big hauls and came home to the "trading floor".

oldngray

nowhere special
fight-with-my-alarm-clock.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
When I was a kid, the parents drove to the more concentrated areas if you were living in a rural area. Also headed for the area that gave full size candy bars and not that mini crap!! The hope was that you could try to fill a pillowcase.....mostly we just made big hauls and came home to the "trading floor".

My neighborhood used to be like that with kids from all over because they could get a lot of candy in a condensed area. Now hardly any kids.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We didn't get to go trick or treating when we were kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.