Not open for further replies.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He is pacing himself
I found a new gif
pianocat.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Why do you act like you know everything? Do you know the sat manager can't get people to show up on Saturdays? So they're are no grievances to be filed when no one wants the work.. he is actually about to put on effect that all tcds are mandatory to report because we're short every Saturday. This is why I get 7-8 hours on a Saturday @ $43 an hour.. I'm not working hard to get more work at all like you think, I'll just saying "yes" when offered the work. If no one wants it, I'll take it.. I'm banking as much as I can preparing to go back in the hub in January for a few months.. I know I'll be back out in the summer when the vacas are in full swing.. why do you think I'm working so hard and kissing management's door knob? All I'm doing is saying yes when they ask me to work.. I'm not running myself into the ground.. but I am doing the best job I can do.

Being a union employee doesn't mean you can slack and do a crappy job cause you've got a union to fall back on and protect you. The union is there to ensure you're treated fair and just! Seems like most of you take advantage of the protection they offer and just make things harder on management. You're still suppose to do a good job day in and day out.. maybe if you did that, we wouldn't be looking at a pay cut for the new guys coming up soon.. buy is cool, you guys got the contract you wanted while screwing the new class.. so you're all grandfathered in while we all get to do the same job for less.. great job taking care of your brother's.. that's a fantastic union!! Employees like you are what ruin good jobs and abuse contracts!

Anyone want to enlighten this ass??

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There is a guy in my station that looks just like Beavis from Beavis and Butthead. Strange young guy. My friend swears he has an identical twin who comes to work for him sometimes. She said one is friendly, outgoing and thinner and the other is quiet and heavier. Guess I need to start paying attention more. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
There is a guy in my station that looks just like Beavis from Beavis and Butthead. Strange young guy. My friend swears he has an identical twin who comes to work for him sometimes. She said one is friendly, outgoing and thinner and the other is quiet and heavier. Guess I need to start paying attention more. Lol.

I can't even remember which character was Beavis.

I'm driving to work and I'm LMAO listening to the radio. This guy calls in to the radio station and he sou exactly like Future.

Then he said Huh? And I lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.